Will you be our
If you are:
- Passionate about educational technology and its possibilities for transforming student and teacher experiences;
- An excellent communicator, creative, quick learner, responsive and organized and open to constructive criticism.
- Work on developing a range of digital and print materials for:
- international markets with special emphasis on Latin America and Asia;
- a wide range of learner proficiency levels (A1-B2);
- primarily (but not exclusively) adult learners.
What you’ll need to succeed:
• Experience in writing/editing English Language Learning materials;
• Excellent written English;
• Recognized teaching qualification;
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience;
• Good eye for detail;
• Native English speaker.
The Future Of English Education
Edusoft is a subsidiary of Educational Testing Services (ETS), the makers of the TOEIC and TOEFL tests. We are a global leader in technology-based English Language Learning and Assessment Solutions, serving a range of educational, government, and corporate sectors in over 30 countries worldwide.
We specialize in comprehensive large-scale and small-scale blended learning solutions, based on the latest technology and field-proven pedagogical approaches.
Our flagship product, English Discoveries, is an interactive, engaging, and effective online learning solution for students and institutions. Our student platform and teacher management system are constantly evolving with new technologies, AI engines and analytics capabilities to better support growing scale and dynamic market needs.
This year we are celebrating our 30th birthday and we feel like this is just the beginning – the future awaits us!
We want to make sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. Edusoft is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Our policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training